CONTEST ENTRY FORM. Open only to Taylor Middle School, Green Hills, Lomita Park, Meadows, and Spring Valley students!
We’re commemorating our first big all-schools-together Walk-a-Thon with keepsake t-shirts, designed by a Millbrae district student! The winning design will be selected by a panel of non-parent judges to be printed on all of the Walk-a-Thon t-shirts. Winner will receive $250 from Provident Credit Union of Millbrae! Deadline for entry is September 10, 2015.
- Contest is open to all students enrolled at Taylor Middle School, Green Hills, Lomita Park, Meadows, or Spring Valley for 2015-16.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material (you may use the Millbrae Education Foundation logo if desired). By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Winner will receive a savings account with a $250 deposit from Provident Credit Union of Millbrae!
- Entries may be shared on our website and social media and utilized in other Walk-a-Thon related publicity.
- Front design only. T-shirts will be printed in one color (white ink on blue shirt), but student artwork will be shown in full-color on our website and social media.
- Incorporate the theme of “STRONGER TOGETHER,” reflecting the Millbrae Education Foundation, our 5 schools, and the Millbrae community coming together to support better education.
- Draw/print/sign your name in the bottom right of the image if you want it to be printed on the t-shirt.
- Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to MILLBRAE EDUCATION FOUNDATION, P.O. BOX 580, MILLBRAE, CA 94030.
- Along with your design, include student’s name, school, grade, and email or phone number.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 10, 2015.
- Judges will not see student’s name or school information, in the interest of impartiality.
- Judging will be based on: 1) overall visual appeal; 2) relevance to the “Stronger Together” theme; 3) clarity/ease of printing on a t-shirt; 4) creativity; 5) inclusion of Millbrae’s 5 schools.