Thanks to all of the families who participated in fundraising for the 7th Annual MEF Walk-a-Thon last month, we raised $35,510 for better education in Millbrae’s public schools! So far this school year, families and community supporters have contributed $282,000, which brings us closer to our goal of $350,000 to RETAIN the music and technology programs MEF is currently funding.
If your student raised $50 or more, stop by Provident Credit Union (209 Broadway) to receive a $5 gift card to Nubi! Raffle winners will be announced at each school this week. THANK YOU to everyone who participated!
CONGRATULATIONS to our top-fundraiser winners!
- GRAND PRIZE (4 premium SF Giants tickets): Emi Le, Green Hills
- TOP FUNDRAISERS at each school (Principal for a Day)
- Green Hills: Garren Chew
- Lomita Park: Yolo Cervantes
- Meadows: Hannah Fang
- Spring Valley: Olivia Lee
- Taylor: Alex Palmeter
- 100% CLASS PARTICIPATION
- Ms. Dokos, Spring Valley Elementary